D2iTech deliver this program as a 2 days workshop.
Day 1, 6hrs session introduces Concepts in Statistics and
Day 2, 6hrs Applying Statistical Concepts with Microsoft Excel.
The contents are comparable to the ones taught at US/UK/international Universities for their MBA programs, realistic examples with interpretations incorporated. Delegates attended an MBA program before will benefit d2iTech course as an industry or refresher training, and first-time learners will get an opportunity to understand the subject Statistics and the power of Microsoft Excel as a Statistical Analysis Tool. Your query will be welcomed to know more about this workshop.
Given below an overview of the topics covered.
- Variables & Values
- Scales of Measurement
- Frequency Distributions
- Measures of Central Tendency (Clustering Property)
- Measures of Dispersion (Variability)
- Correlation (How variables move jointly)
- Contingency Tables (Classify Jointly)
- Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Confidence Interval Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Analysis Of Variance
- Regression/Time series/Forecasting
Business Statistics with Microsoft excel
- Descriptive Measures
- Moving Average
- Random Number Generation
- Rank & Percentile
- t Test - Paired Two sample for Means
- Z Test - Two samples for Means